Freitag, 14. August 2015

Hello, World!

It was a dark and stormy night...
Nah, too dramatic.
It was the best of times...
Nope, straight plagiarism.
Four score and seven years ago...
Much too serious.

So, starting a blog is harder than it looks, especially if there is no real purpose behind the thing. It may wither and die before long, since I am a teacher. Despite what you (think you) know, there are things we have to do even when not at school.

But I want to have an outlet for my thoughts on all things nerd (that interest me). Also, this is a half-hearted attempt to review as many of the GameDevFort-Indie-Game-Contest 2015 as I can manage or feel like. To people who think it may have something to do with the fact that I submitted two of those myself, I have two things to say.
1.) Oh my god, a reader! Hello, welcome, here, have a seat, would you like a coffee? Biscuit?
2.) It may be a part of my reasons, but... oh, what's that over there? *vanishes with a lot of noise like a very clumsy Batman*

My final mission statement: I make no promises but that I will try to amuse myself.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen